Have experience with database development?
Are you interested in joining the potential of a modern company that provides telecommunication services to its customers in Athens? This place is for you!
OPENCOMM SA is a dynamic company specializing in communication technology and software development. Founded in 2006, OPENCOMM provides advanced, highly innovative and reliable communication solutions and value added services.
We are looking for a qualified Database developer to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are essential for this position, along with a problem-solving attitude.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
Required skills and qualifications
- Informatics, Sciences, or Engineering Degree
- At least 2 years of work experience in a database development role
- Proven experience in T-SQL (DB Queries, Stored Procedures)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Coordinate/collaborate with other technical staff to deploy databases
Nice to have skills and qualifications
- Technical knowledge for maintaining relational databases
- Ability to understand, extend or design a Relational Data Model
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with an object oriented programming language
- The company offers a remuneration package corresponding to the candidate’s experience as well as exceptional learning, growth & advancement opportunities.
- The company also follows a hybrid working model, with work being carried out from home or office.
If it sounds like this is a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you.