Newly established Investment Firm , located in the heart of Athens, Greece, with a distinct academic and industry-related backgrounds, offering unique perspectives across asset classes and global markets is currently interested in recruiting an Investment Manager.
The successful applicant will play a key role leading , supporting and tracking deal execution with all relevant parties , working closely with the research team to support deeper due diligence of potential investment deals. You will need to possess approximately 3-5+ years of proven experience with Private Equity and/or Venture Capital Funds gained working for Investment Banks , Consulting Firms and / or Top 4 Firms . Fully remote working conditions are offered.
• Take a central communication role, lead, support and track deal execution with all parties (set up, execution, updating, exit).
• Work with research teams to support deeper due diligence of potential investment deals.
• Administer scouting network for mid-stage VC deals.
• Be a client’s representative and advocate in the company.
• Work with clients global
• Be responsible representative and interface of the company with top-level partners and sourcing network.
• Represent the investment team during sales activity
• Evangelize investment cases and refine pitch to investors and distribution partners together with the sales team (teasers, investment decks, financial models etc).
• Investment appraisal & Credit analysis capabilities
• Loan structuring including Project Financing documentation, due diligence and financial close process
• Highly motivated and active person passionate for venture investments and new global technology ideas and start-ups.
• Curious and out-of-box mentality and scrutinized approach to analyze, an eye for detail and high qualitative and quantitative skills.
• At least 3-5 years of experience with PE/VC funds working for Investment banks, Top 4 or Consulting Firms.
• Strong communication skills networking, negotiation, brand-building are essential.
• Hands-on experience with late-stage VC secondary equity transactions.
• Base analytics and research skills to be able to guide the process of regular sector and companies research together with the team.
• Understanding of tax-neutral investment structures, SPVs and related providers ecosystem is desirable.
• Practical expertise in alternative investment product sales (front-line or on investment management side) is beneficial.
• Strong work ethic
•Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
•Experience in Renewables and/or PPPs is preferred (though not necessary)
• Team spirit, agility, cooperation with various internal teams and functions and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Familiar with Letter of Credit (LC) ,Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) , Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Swift MT760 ,Bank Guarantee (BG) Swift MT760 Performance Bond (PB) Swift MT760 , Advance Payment Guarantee (APG) Swift MT760 , Bid Bond (BB) Swift MT760 , Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) A bank confirmation letter (BCL) Swift MT799
This position comes with
• Private insurance
• Competitive compensation packages
• Continuous learning and fast career growth
• Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
• An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
• The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues