SWOT Hospitality is seeking to recruit for Magma Resort Santorini The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Front Office Agent
The Front Office Agent is responsible for providing consistent excellent service to guests/clients upon arrival, and during their stay, from check-in to checkout. This role is responsible for registration, checkout, and cashiering.
What you will be doing
- Welcome and register guests expeditiously, provide information to guests as needed, obtain identification and credit/check approval as directed by hotel policy.
- Verify rate and departure date.
- Confirm and modify information required to complete the registration process as per hotel procedures.
- Answer all guest questions accurately and resolve problems in a timely manner ensuring guest satisfaction. Authorize revenue allowances as allowed by hotel policy.
- Resolve guest problems and complaints following the “L.E.A.D” process.
- Upsell guest rooms, food & beverage outlets if applicable and seasonal hotel promotions.
- Make restaurant, transportation, and/or entertainment reservations for guests, plus other Concierge services as requested and have thorough knowledge of hotel amenities, company, and local area & attractions.
- Communicate with other hotel departments to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Maintain an understanding of hotel history, services, facility information, and rates and packages.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation at the end of each stay
- Register guests in Reservations/PMS and follow proper check-in, check out procedures.
- Review Front Desk log when coming on shift and record pertinent information as needed throughout the shift.
- Post charges to individual room or master account.
- Manage cash/credit transactions and maintain a personal bank.
- Accept payment for guest accounts including third party, advance purchase reservations, and during the time of registration at check- in/check-out.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach goals.
- Assists others as needed and special projects, as necessary.
- Associates Degree in Hospitality or Travel & Tourism preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in a front office role.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and have sound administrative skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Strong Guest Service Skills
- Able to work on PMS software.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests, management, and co-workers.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
SWOT Hospitalityisa leading Hotel Management company, trusted by international investors, developers, and top-scale hospitality brands. SWOT Hospitality boasts extensive experience in management, investment and development, sales and marketing strategies, as well as advisory services, and is a valuable asset for businesses seeking guaranteed success.