Are you passionate about Embedded Software and Hardware Development?
Do you want to develop products that improve health practice globally and upstream space opportunities?
HERADO is the unique hardware up streaming Greek company with deep knowledge about space technologies. Is the unique Greek company with contract by and many space missions to ISS, balloons, rockets, etc.
Also, we are the unique European company to participate to NASA space mission to the moon.
You will have the opportunity to participate to the development of state-of-the-art delivery devices, in areas including:
- Embedded Software Development in C
- Desktop tools development in C++
- code documentation and reviews
- unit and integration testing
- experience in C & C++ programming languages.
interest in firmware development for microcontrollers,
development using Qt framework (C++)
- Create hardware design solutions such as digital circuit design, microprocessor-based board level design, printed circuit board layout, digital signal processing, and/or real-time embedded multiprocessor design.
- Responsible for printed circuit board designs.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Provide the clear documents and strong technical supports to the contract manufacturers and production department during the product sample and production stages.
- Demonstrate and disseminate project results.
- Extensive experience in circuit design, PCB design, calculations, simulations, work planning, DFMEA (Design Failure and Effects Analysis), and risk management.
- Experience from the lab, measuring / evaluating / debugging HW / PCB designs
- Familiar with PCB tools including schematic, layout and component data management.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Highly competitive salary
- Friendly environment.
- Rapid personal & professional development.
- Access to innovative technologies and new materials.
- Continuing education in global organizations
- Personal and family insurance.
Candidates must have a Bachelor or Master/PhD degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
We will consider candidates with different level of experience
Candidates should send their CVs using the subject: (HR-EmbHASW)