We are seeking German speakers who can work remotely in Greece for a world’s leading outsourcing company providing services related to customer/technical support and content moderation.
- Recruitment Process: Easy online recruitment process (phone call interview)
- No Experience Needed: Previous experience is not required. What matters are your language skills and willingness to learn new things!
- Work 8h a day
About the project:
You will be providing services for the world’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturer, with over 35 main locations worldwide and approximately 100,000 employees. It is headquartered in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany.
We also have other projects for German speakers in the field of communication, sales and tourism!
Apply and one of our recruiters will contact you to give you all the information!
- Resolve incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- Answer incoming calls concerning truck breakdowns (flat tire, engine failure etc.) and create appropriate cases in the CRM system after identifying the customer, vehicle, location and verification of GOP coverage
- Resolve inquiries related to Products, Sales (incl. brochure requests), Service, Corporate information, Appointments, etc.
What you will need:
- Fluent level of German (at least C1)
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
- Eligibility to work in Greece (EU citizenship or full rights to work in Greece)
- You need to be in Greece or open for permanent relocation there – with our excellent relocation package!
What you will gain:
- Standard salary of 1200€ gross per month
- 14 Salaries per year guaranteed by Greek law
- Annual Salary: €16,800 gross per year
- Up to €100 Gross as a Performance Bonus per month – for results from work and meeting expectations
- Paid holidays at higher rates according to Greek law
- Fully remote work system, with the option to work from anywhere in Greece or from the office in Athens
- All of the work equipment is sent to you by the employer before your first day!
- Full-time, fixed-term Greek contract
Amazing relocation support for those wanting to relocate to Greece:
- Paid flight ticket
- Airport taxi
- 4 weeks free hotel stay
- Assistance with finding an apartment